DJR García Shareholder Gabriel García presented “KISS, SAFE or Convertible Note? Understanding Early Stage Financing Instruments” in a virtual workshop on September 13th. Gabriel reviewed familiar convertible instruments that startups often use for early-stage financing, analyzed pitfalls that founders make with respect to diluting their equity, and discussed the importance of hiring a professional service team to avoid catastrophic legal and accounting errors when taking on outside investment. To view the presentation slides and recording, please click here.
- DJR Garcìa is Proud to Sponsor YMCA S’moresFest
- Family PACT Clamps Down on Provider Enrollment Requirements During a National Abortion Crisis
- DJR García speaking at California Primary Care Association (CPCA) 2022 Annual Conference
- DJR García Presented at Startup Grind Sacramento
- DJR García speaking at California Primary Care Association (CPCA) 2022 Financial Conference for CFOs