Deborah J. Rotenberg
Shareholder / Chief Executive Officer
Deborah J. Rotenberg brings over 15 years of experience in Medicaid, Medicare, facility licensure, scope of practice, and provider-side billing/reimbursement issues to DJR García. Often serving as “outside in-house counsel,” Ms. Rotenberg advises healthcare providers, including, but not limited to, clinics, hospitals, individual providers, DME providers, and clinical laboratories on a wide array of day-to-day regulatory compliance and reimbursement matters.
Ms. Rotenberg is regularly asked to provide legal opinions and strategic guidance about enrollment and licensure, record retention, billing and reimbursement, public program participation standards, payor disputes, scope of practice, and clinical operations. Ms. Rotenberg also has considerable policy and legislative advocacy experience and advises both private organizations and public policy makers on legislative and administrative proposals related to healthcare.
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA HASTINGS SCHOOL OF LAW
Juris Doctor, 2005
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA-DAVIS
Activities & Affiliations
- American Bar Association – Member
- American Health Lawyers Association – Member
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Health Care Law Section – Member
- California Society for Healthcare Attorneys – Member
- UC Hastings, Board of Governors – Member
- California Abortion Alliance – Co-Chair
- Girls on the Run of Greater Sacramento – General Counsel