Jordan S. Miller
Jordan Miller is an Associate Attorney at DJR García with experience advising clients on regulatory and business matters including corporate entity formation and dissolution. She has experience in completing filings with state and federal regulatory agencies. Ms. Miller is adept at drafting various business agreements including asset and stock purchase agreements. She has interpreted and applied sophisticated healthcare laws and regulations to analyze complex healthcare issues.
Prior to joining DJR García, Ms. Miller worked at Business Law Ventures, a boutique corporate law firm in Sacramento. She also worked at Dignity Health in healthcare management. She received her J.D. from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento.
UNIVERSITY OF THE PACIFIC, McGEORGE SCHOOL OF LAW
Juris Doctor, 2013
WEST TEXAS A & M UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
MBA with Healthcare Management, 2018
UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA LAS VEGAS
Magna Cum Laude, B.A., 2010
Activities & Affiliations
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Health Care Law Section – Member
- American Health Law Association – Member
- California Society of Healthcare Attorneys – Member
- Women Lawyers of Sacramento – Member
- Bioethics Committee, Mercy Hospital of Folsom – Member